Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-16-2016, 08:42 AM   #21
Winnie-Wise

Suncruiser Ron, I do not dry camp much at all. So I decided to just use my existing set up. Several years ago I did upgrade my House Batteries to AGM Lifelines. These are really great. Way less maintenance! Currently I am on the road traveling the inverter is keeping the refer working just great while moving. Engine alt. Is putting power back into the house batteries. Love the extra room to carry items. Freezer keep ice cream hard & makes our ice too!
Keep in mind there is a power plug behind the Norcold & it is not set to work off the inverter. Had to switch the source on the electric panel to recep #3 (same as the entertainment center) to get intervener power to the refer.

Good luck... We are loving the change!
Stevegd007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
refrigerator

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)