Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-12-2016, 09:18 AM   #81
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
Feb 2016 MOTORHOME mag has an article on 2016 Winne Sightseer 36Z.

"Really, the only thing we had an issue with on the test coach was the fuel filler, which is placed on a severe upward angle that simply won't allow a California emission controlled nozzle to fit. Hopefully this problem was limited to our unit, but if not, we hope Winnebago will rectify this"

Hard to believe..........
Yep...I too saw this story. An the author's "hope" Winnebago will "fix" this! Nope...Winnebago will not fix this. My experience was a big fat "cat-call", it's California's problem...not the manufacture...SO keep wishing and hoping. Winnebago will continue making a coach with this fill tube issue. That was my two cents...I experienced it (and still do)...so do not pile on the messenger.
Stevegd007 is offline   Reply With Quote