Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-02-2022, 12:13 PM   #101
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlemj View Post
Taking delivery on a 22M next week waiting on installation of front and rear swaybars and steering stabilizer. Hope they make for better handling.
I know it has been a year, but I am interested in what swayers and stabilizers you had installed and how you like the performance?
xjaywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 03:14 PM   #102
Winnebago Watcher

Shelving

We have added additional shelving to the bathroom corner cabinet (3 more). We have also add shelves to the small close by the bed. That you really can’t hang anything in. Works great now for storage.
rsgattoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 10:07 AM   #103
Winnebago Camper

Navion/View

I wanted to share my recent modification to my 2018 Navion 24V after a Winter storage.

Two years ago, I replaced the SACHS OEM rear shocks with KONI and added SUMO SPRINGS bumper stops to the front and back.

Front Shocks replaced in 2022
I removed the old SACHS OEM front shocks. I researched other choices and found the BILSTEIN B6 shocks highly rated.

I replaced them and had a front wheel alignment.

We went for a two day camping/fishing journey April 22/23 over 200 miles

Boy what a difference in the overall ride comfort and reduced rocking/sway over uneven pavement, rail road crossings and cornering.
Lefler39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 04:41 PM   #104
Winnebago Owner

Well, we followed some peoples advise on iRV2.com and did the CHF (front&rear), replaced all the Bilstien shocks with Koni's, Added the Steering Plus-stabilier, added rear Track bar with new poly bushings to the sway bar. And also the 5 Star tuning, which made a big difference in engine/tranny performance.
xjaywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 11:43 AM   #105
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Race Ratz View Post
Easy for off road travel on the beach. Custom 20” wheels and All Terrain Tires.
Nice job. She looks badass. Did you fabricate the front carry all yourself?

The Reichel’s
Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
winnebago, upgrade