Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-29-2019, 04:04 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Mobileye

Our 2018 Navion has had several problems with the radio/navigation system. The last time it was taken to the dealer the tech downloaded a firmware update. Since the update was uploaded we have had an issue with a continually blinking Mobileye icon. This icon blinks when in the screen saver mode and when using the navigation system. When the backup camera is active a large gray rectangle appears in the middle of the camera image with a blinking Mobileye icon.

We do not have Mobileye.

Today I called the dealer that sold us our Navion, Transwest RV, and was told this was a Winnebago problem and was instructed to contact Winnebago.

How can we disable the Mobileye icon?
Rhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 04:50 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

No idea.

What did Winnebago say when you called them?

So, Transwest, who sold you the Navion, uploaded a firmware update to your radio/nav system to fix a problem with it, and that's when the flashing Mobileye icon problem began? I'd call and ask Winnebago who's to blame here, and I'll bet it's not them. Get them to sort out your dealer, Transwest.
Winterbagoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 04:09 AM   #3

We had the same problem in our 2018 View 24J when our infotainment center was replaced. We do not have Mobileye either, but got the same blinking icon. Solution: Call RiverPark (I presume they made your infotainment center...). They will give you instructions and a code to input that will take care of the problem. Ours has been working fine after we input the code to stop the blinking Mobileye icon.
SteveD49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 10:00 AM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Mobileye

Thank you for the responses.

After calling Transwest I contacted Winnebago. Winnebago told me to call River Park. Later yesterday afternoon a Transwest tech called (someone at the Transwest dealership must have talked to one of the techs) and said he had contacted River Park and they provided the following procedure:

Turning off the Mobileye Icon on an Infotainment Center
1- Go to main menu
2- Go to HDMI
3- Tap Bluetooth icon in top right corner
4- On the remote, press “2-6-8-4-5” (MAKE SURE YOU HEAR A BEEP AFTER EVERY BUTTON)
5- A check list will then pop up
6- You can uncheck the Mobileye box
7- Hit the “X” in the top right corner, Mobileye icon should no longer be there.

Hopefully this will remedy the problem. This is the fourth fix with this infotainment center. The first the whole system was replaced because the radio would not play. The second fix required removal and replacement of a component. The third fix was the update of firmware because the system would not stream from my iPhone. The iPhone connected but no stream. Now this with the Mobileye. Not too happy with Winnebago’s components.

We have had many, many, many warranty issues, besides the infotainment center, this coach. We understand there are always issues with a new RV, this is our 7th, but this has been our worst experience.

Thanks again.
Old 05-05-2019, 07:18 PM   #5
Winnebago Watcher

Have you had the screen go white and stay that way for 1-2 miles then the system comes back? We are having that issue. The dealer replaced the infotainment center main box because the Rand Mcnally card would not work. Since then every once in awhile the screen will go white then black then white. We took it back but of course they could not duplicate the problem.
cathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 01:40 PM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Sorry you are having the white screen problem. No, we have not had a white screen. Sounds to me like there may be a connection that isn't seating correctly. Perhaps try unplugging and re-plugging the connections.
Old 05-09-2019, 02:56 PM   #7
Winnebago Camper

For what it's worth, the RiverPark system really sucks, even after several calls to tech support. As soon as I can swing it, I've decided to stop wrestling with it and just replace it outright.
bigfatguy is offline   Reply With Quote