Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-03-2017, 10:00 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Lost all power to my HWH control panel

Lost all power to my slides and jacks while driving. The jacks down light and alarm came on while driving my 2007 Vectra at highway speeds. Pulled over and did a visual on the jacks, then noticed that all my lights on my control panel went out. Bottom Line I have not been able to find a fuse or C/B to replace or reset to get my power back. Real pain not being able to access my clothes.
mouldboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:28 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Something to look for I found was that the connectors going INTO the control box (the one with the clear Plexiglas front) became loose. Mine is a deep reach down from the front, so I would get a picnic table or some such and put it right in front of the coach. Then I could climb up on it and reach waaay down and push each of the connectors in a bit. I think there are four of them. Bet ya one is out just enough to deprive the box of power. Oh yea, one of them has thicker wires than the rest. I think that's the power supply. Good luck

Stan

There are a bunch of fuses inside the control box.
Old 01-16-2020, 02:41 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

I have lost power to the levelers. I believe that I have kicked a fuse. I can't find the fuse. I checked all the fuses under the dash board (2011 Sightseer 33c) - they look good. Can anyone suggest where the fuse might be or where I can find a wiring schematic/fuse chart?
DSeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 02:46 PM   #4
Site Team

There may be some under the hood too.

I also have a bunch of 12v push breaker fuses in the electric panel (none are the jacks) with my 120v breakers.

Diagrams start here:http://www.winnebagoind.com/diagram/Wiring.htm

The panel is showing on this page: http://www.winnebagoind.com/diagram/...ire_175627.pdf but not sure that's going to help much.
Old 01-16-2020, 07:33 PM   #5
Winnie-Wise

OP, unscrew the control panel and gently ease it away from the console. Check the cable going into the back of the display. You may have just lost communication to the display panel rather than a complete power loss of the system control box.
emiddleb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hwh, panel, power