Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-07-2013, 02:09 AM   #21
Winnie-Wise

I certainly can't speak to all Freightliner shops, but my experience with Pacific Freightliner in Pacific and Mount Vernon, Washington, has been very positive.

Prices were posted, service tech's explained all before and after the service. Room in the yard to park overnight if needed (twice), all in all, a good feeling that work done was professional, and priced correctly.

On my older rv, unexpected problems required parts, they were overnighted from back east at very reasonable rates, and repairs were completed the next day.

But unfortunately, I have friends who have had rv service done in other states, that did not have good stories to tell.
Old 09-07-2013, 05:19 PM   #22
Winnie-Wise

I have to say that I went through the Camp Freightliner classes and was very impressed with what they taught. As far as the service goes, I was happy with that also. I had gotten a quote from a local Freightliner shop here in Sparks, NV before I left and they wanted $400.00+ more than the Gaffney shop. The thing about the Gaffney shop is, they work on nothing but motorhomes. The shop is located in the same building as the classroom for Camp Freightliner. If they find any problems, they will come in and find you and explain what is going on. In my case, they found a leak in an airbag, a missing exhaust bracket and a broken wire on my trailer hitch harness. They fixed all three for a half-hours charge. I would recommend them strongly.

Tags
freightliner, service