Old 09-08-2012, 09:50 AM   #15
Winnebago Camper

I'm curious why the RV industry can't adopt a dual split ductless system like are put in homes today that don't have ducted furnaces. Seems there are many options where the "outdoor" unit can be located. http://www.goductless.com/Ductless-A...pumps-s/49.htm
wanderso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:57 AM   #16
Winnebago Camper

Several of the examples on that site are 230 volt but there are also 120v versions available. You get the idea.
wanderso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:13 AM   #17

Lets take a new angle/look at the issue; Back a fue years ago when gas was going Up I manufactured Oil coolers for air cooled Motrocycles. Harley Davidson; And it worked the demand was there waiting to be Filled. I did the Menu; When the Fireplace Insert Was In demand ; I was there Manufacturing them Like crazy; Samon Net reels were in demand ; Guess what I manufactured Net reels;; The List goes ON and on. Now I see a demand for a product and NO one steps up to fill the Demand/void. This is the oppertunity of a lifetime; Were I 60 years younger I would start biulding/manufacturing them In a heartbeat;; Someone needs to fill the demand... I Feel it would be a better Investmant on your money then the stock/Bonds market. Think about it, If there was A good Basement air unit avalable, How many Manufacturing Companys would be interested. Look at a coach With those 2 to 5 Worts Sticking out of the top of the coach. Then look at the one with a streemlined roofline. Now Be honest which looks better ???? enough Said..
bachler is offline   Reply With Quote