Old 06-01-2009, 08:03 PM   #15
Winnebago Owner

Ya shoulda stole it in today's economy full of HOPE.

We don't pin it down at all. It rides nicely right where it is and hasn't moved in 8,000 miles. That includes 2 trips down Baja peninsula where roads are not so good.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:18 PM   #16
Winnebago Owner

In our remodeling project, we took our ring chair and moved it to a Wal-Mart parking lot. It was gone in 15 minutes. Hope someone enjoys it more than we did.

Jack
Old 06-06-2009, 06:16 AM   #17
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich_in_Tampa View Post
Just a follow-up -- the flaps flapped as expected after a manly effort. I was being too cautious not wanting to "force" anything (been to that party before).

Mike, I will check out that Poang chair -- they just opened an Ikea in Tampa, so it's an excuse to take a look. How do you pin it down for travel? And yes, the coach that sold last month was ours, though we feel like we stole it at a very attractive price.

The 35U is simular to your 35L except that they removed the fold down table between the passenger seat and the lounge chair so the could push things foward to put a washer/dryer in the bedroom. I removed the Buick and bolted down a Flexsteel captains chair in its place. Now I have another belted seating position that is never in the way and always stays in its right place. It is hard to tell from the online floorplan if you have enough room there between the step well and the front passenger seat to do it however this has worked out quite well for me.