Old 02-24-2012, 11:02 AM   #15
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
I have the same shaky problem with my drivers mirror. In fact, it not only shakes, but emits a rather horrific screeching noise. My dealer replaced the entire head assembly with a new one and the replacement does the same thing. I think it is caused by the air coming off the front of the coach and hitting the mirror causing a vibration that then causes the noise because of the movement of the ball assembly that attaches the mirror to the housing. The passenger side sits out in front of the coach and gets "clean air". I wish someone would come up with a fix for this. It is the last thing on my warranty list and I don't know what to do next since two mirrors now have the same issue.
I experienced a horrific screeching noise that I thought could have come from my mirror....but it was actually coming from the trim piece that is screwed in on the side of the front window. A screw had come loose and the trim panel was catching air. Just a thought.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:04 PM   #16
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceh View Post
My drivers side mirror is shaky and my passenger side is very stable. Is this fixable, if so how?
We have a 2007 Adventurer and the drivers mirror shakes, I remove the plastic cover and tighten the allen screw and we are good for another few thousand miles.
Herb
herbertgk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
driver