Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-08-2007, 03:17 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Recently another forum member added accent pieces to his Vendura bathroom sink countertop. I have the same brand countertop and I thought that it was a good idea I have ordered the same material. I am adding 1.5 inch tall by 0.5 inch wide material on the right side and back of the countertop just as on the kitchen countertop. Vendura folks are easy to work with. It has been posted on this forum that you can give them your coach serial number and they can provide the countertop style. Not true. They do not have that information. However, Winnebago does. One of the Winnebago customer support folks spent a considerable amount of time looking through their information and finally found the name of the particular model of Vendura countertop material in my coach. I think that he had to plow through a large number of menus but he kept at it and was successful. It did help to have talked to Vendura and have gotten their best guess as to the what they thought the correct answer was. That way when the Winnebago man mentioned a particular style I recognized it.
Navy Flier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 03:17 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Recently another forum member added accent pieces to his Vendura bathroom sink countertop. I have the same brand countertop and I thought that it was a good idea I have ordered the same material. I am adding 1.5 inch tall by 0.5 inch wide material on the right side and back of the countertop just as on the kitchen countertop. Vendura folks are easy to work with. It has been posted on this forum that you can give them your coach serial number and they can provide the countertop style. Not true. They do not have that information. However, Winnebago does. One of the Winnebago customer support folks spent a considerable amount of time looking through their information and finally found the name of the particular model of Vendura countertop material in my coach. I think that he had to plow through a large number of menus but he kept at it and was successful. It did help to have talked to Vendura and have gotten their best guess as to the what they thought the correct answer was. That way when the Winnebago man mentioned a particular style I recognized it.
Navy Flier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 03:53 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

I recently did the upgrade in my rig. While I did contact Bryan Funke at Winnebago for the Vendura color used, he pointed out that I could locate any and all parts used in my rig using the following link:

http://dealer.winnebagoind.com/unitsearch/parts.htm

I checked the link and, sure 'nuf, it listed the Vendura color used in my coach.
'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Glen Allen, VA; Smith Mountain Lake, VA.
smlranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 03:54 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

When you say style are you referring to the color? I have the parts list for my unit and when I spool down to countertops, I get:

COUNTERTOP - 1/4" VENDURA - ALMONDINE

Is that not enough for Vendura to get you matching material? If you don't have your parts list, click the link for "Parts Catalogs" near the top of this page. On the parts catalog page, on the left side, click "Serial Parts List". Then just enter your serial number and you get a listing of all Winnie related parts in you rig.

I know this is of no use to you now, but maybe someone else can use the info...
tomsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 03:56 PM   #5
Winnebago Master

They're all on Vendura's website.

http://www.vendura.com/

Mine.

Nature's Flannel
Tom N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 04:26 PM   #6
Winnebago Master

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tomsm:
When you say style are you referring to the color? I have the parts list for my unit and when I spool down to countertops, I get:

COUNTERTOP - 1/4" VENDURA - ALMONDINE

Is that not enough for Vendura to get you matching material? If you don't have your parts list, click the link for "Parts Catalogs" near the top of this page. On the parts catalog page, on the left side, click "Serial Parts List". Then just enter your serial number and you get a listing of all Winnie related parts in you rig.

I know this is of no use to you now, but maybe someone else can use the info... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quarry Amondine. Is this it???

-Tom

Tom N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 11:15 AM   #7
Winnie-Wise

I followed smlranger's project and added a back splash to our bathroom. BTW is was a great idea and I'm looking at your other projects...

My contact at Vendura was Steve Osheim, 800-394-4524. He was very helpful and will send you out a sample to be sure on the color. Have a cut list ready and Steve will mail you quote.

Steve's e-mail([email protected])
Gary CA is offline   Reply With Quote