Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-16-2014, 05:34 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

2013 Meridian Air Suspension

Hello All,
I finally got the new rig home and wanted to let air out of the suspension but you have to use auto level to empty it first. Does anyone know how to let the suspension down but not auto level seeing I have it up on 2x12 blocks and already sets pretty level. Does it hurt the air suspension leaving air in it for a long time?

Camperbill
Billerica Ma.
Camperbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 05:52 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Mine's the HWH system, and there is a Manual Dump button on my control pad.

No, it will not hurt the system to keep air in the system for a long period of time. It will bleed down over time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pusherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 06:16 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

If your Winnebago is like my 2012 and has the power gear system, I just turn the leveling system on and hit auto level. Then when the bags are down and before the leveling cylinders start I just shut the system off.
D Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 06:57 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

If you have the new Equalizer systems jacks, just turn the power on, push the arrow buttons until you see manual air control, hit enter, and follow the instructions on screen.
forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:21 PM   #5
Winnebago Master

I believe if you push the manual button, and hold for 3 secs, it will dump. At least is does on mine.
Old 04-17-2014, 05:49 PM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Thanks to all for the help, I am trying to level without putting the jacks down by building up under the rear wheels but not so much as to twist frame. The driveway dips a lot on the side away from house for rain run off. Don't want to put jacks down as I fear they will sink into the pavement if it ever gets hot up here snow yesterday morning.
Camperbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 06:58 PM   #7
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camperbill View Post
Hello All,
I finally got the new rig home and wanted to let air out of the suspension but you have to use auto level to empty it first. Does anyone know how to let the suspension down but not auto level seeing I have it up on 2x12 blocks and already sets pretty level. Does it hurt the air suspension leaving air in it for a long time?

Camperbill
Billerica Ma.
:welcome:
I can understand "I finally got the new rig home" with the weather you have been in.

I looked up your operators manual. In your bag of good to know stuff that came with the coach is an information/operators manual for your jacks. I noticed on the keypad up and down controls next to information window and an "ENTER" button. I am guessing that you can pick an option with the selection keys.

Please help all of us help you better in the future. Completing your signature and allowing it to post is of great help to all. Besides, its a great way to get to know you better. Thanks.

Rick

Tags
suspension