Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-23-2019, 07:02 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

2004 Itasca Suncruiser 33v parts help

Hello my name is Alan and I am 71 yoa. I just purchased a 2004 Itasca Suncruiser 33v. There are several issues with this RV and I am hoping to get some help with them from the other members.

Currently my biggest issue is used panels and cargo doors on the passenger side of the RV. The previous owner caught the panels on some sort of cable and totally destroyed the lower passenger side from the second cargo door all the way back to the vented cover for the under bed ac and heat pump.

I am going to start calling rv junk yards trying to find all the panels and brackets that I will need.

If anyone has any suggestion as to who gives the best prices on these parts please share this information with me.

I don't know much about this RV at this time but I will try and help anyone if I can.

Thank you in advance for your help

Alan
Alan Mayhew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 04:22 PM   #2
2002 Journey WPK36GD

You could try Bontragers. They are a large RV Salvage yard in the Elkhart area and well known. If they do not have it then they can point you in another direction.

https://bontragers.com

CharlesMoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 04:41 PM   #3
Site Team

Other RV yards are:

Colaw in Missouri and Visone RV in Tennessee.

https://colawrv.com/
https://rvparts.visonerv.com/
Old 01-01-2020, 05:33 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

Alan, Have you tried Winnebago support? I can't remember how far back they go but even a call might help. All the best to you and your new rv!

Drew
puttin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 07:08 PM   #5
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by puttin View Post
Alan, Have you tried Winnebago support? I can't remember how far back they go but even a call might help. All the best to you and your new rv!

Drew
From what I've read in similar threads, if Winnebago has the parts you need, they will probably be prohibitively expensive.

It would help if you told us where you were located.

You might want to join Winneowners' sister site, IRV2.com and PM this guy. He's involved in a huge rebuild project and may be able to advise you. He had to locate a whole front end for his. He's located in Ohio but I'm fairly sure he searched far and wide:

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f115/just...ct-444980.html
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 09:00 PM   #6
Winnebago Camper

I had the same problem with a couple of doors on my 2004 Itasca Sunova. I contacted all of the MH salvage yards that I could find to no avail. After checking on line, I found the best price for a new door from my local Winnie dealer. They were about $100 under the online stores. The largest door on my MH was $720 and included the gas lid in it. They only come in black from Winnie and you have to transfer the hinges over from the old door. If you have a door with just an outer crease on it, and the structure is still OK, then you can have it fixed with some body filler and paint.
ronmanfredi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parts, itasca, suncruiser