Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-18-2018, 02:09 PM   #21
Winnie-Wise

Just to add more wood to the fire..... Accident on 16 north of Medina.....

Motorcyclist injured in wreck - Daily Times: Promotions - Motorcyclist injured in wreck: Promotions
Old Crows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 04:21 PM   #22
Winnebago Master

I know this is going to sound a bit picky but when asking about things to see and do in particular town, throwing in things that are 70 miles or more out, seems stretching a bit?
Fredericksburg is a nice place and if I were in the Fredericksburg area, I would recommend the museum, but if I were in the San Antonio area, that is a whole different part of the world for me! Folks who have not been to this part of the country, do need to first think over the time and distance and know that from San Antonio to Fredericksburg is okay but there sure is a whole lot of nothing in there as well!!
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 05:25 PM   #23
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morich View Post
I know this is going to sound a bit picky but when asking about things to see and do in particular town, throwing in things that are 70 miles or more out, seems stretching a bit?
Fredericksburg is a nice place and if I were in the Fredericksburg area, I would recommend the museum, but if I were in the San Antonio area, that is a whole different part of the world for me! Folks who have not been to this part of the country, do need to first think over the time and distance and know that from San Antonio to Fredericksburg is okay but there sure is a whole lot of nothing in there as well!!
Well, it depends on your camping style. Many of us set up camp in a campground, then take "day trips" to see the sights. 70 miles wouldn't be unheard of for a day trip.

These are only recommendations, so anyone interested can take what they need and leave the rest.
SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 05:03 AM   #24
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Crows View Post
Just to add more wood to the fire..... Accident on 16 north of Medina.....

Motorcyclist injured in wreck - Daily Times: Promotions - Motorcyclist injured in wreck: Promotions
Doesn't have a much to do with SR-16 north of Medina. Hardly a month goes by in the San Antonio area that someone on a motorcycle is killed.
al1florida is offline   Reply With Quote