Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Campgrounds, Travel and Attractions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-07-2018, 07:06 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Questions on storage locations, Alabama and Florida

If this is in the wrong subforum sorry bout that.

We have a '14 Winnebago ONE 29RL we would like to get more use out of. Due to certain responsibilities we are unable to do anything full time but would like to store our trailer someplace closer to where we spend long weekends rather than pulling across four states for a weekend. We did that three times then parked it due to fuel costs vs. hotel rooms.

What I would like to do is store it nearby Orange Beach or somewhere between Orange Beach and say Destin. But I need a place to store it that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. Every place I have found reasonable is full.

Anyone know of a place and would let us know where it is would be appreciated.

I have also considered parking it at an RV site for the entire summer, say until September. Since we would only be there 1-2 long weekends a month with periods of 7-10 days now and then we would need a secure location that would also have to be reasonable cost.

Interested in any suggestions or suggestions on other options.
Milfox58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 07:41 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Check Escapees (locations in FL and AL). They usually have a spot for members to store RVs. Might be able to arrange that and not have to haul your trailer back and forth as you describe.
TJFogelberg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, storage